Monday, April 13, 2009

Perception on my friend

Everday we see the different people walks beside, infront or behind we. However, god has gift we eye to see and brain to think. When both of this thing combine , it might be perception us toward that person when we saw they. I am the one who always make percertion and also try to a prove that perception whether it is true or not. When I at secondary four, I have some friend that same class with me started from secondary three. She is very nice person and good in academic. Someday, I and my others friend saw her walking style. On that day, her style of walks was different with usual day. We knows she has a boyfriend and on that time, when we see her walks like that, we perception is she do not have virgin anymore. I know that we very cruel because might thinking like that toward her. All of us become stereotypes but at the same time we try to a prove it. One week after we make that prediction, she call all of us to see her because she want to say something. We know what the words that she want to talked about. Suddenly, she cries and say that she totally do not have virgin anymore. All of us very dissappointed with her attitudes. Now, she already married with that men and have one child. My behavior can not be change because I like to make perception when I see other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment