Thursday, April 23, 2009

Summary..

On the Interpersonal Communication, I can learn so many things about the communication. Besides that, I also can get some skill to communicate in advance. This can be learning from the chapter 9, messages and conversation. On this chapter we can learn the conversation process. In the conversation process, it starts from opening and ending with closing. In addition, on the chapter 5, its help me how to be a good listening. This chapter gives us the stages of listening. I as the student must know about all this. This because every day I will listen my lecturer teaching in the class. However, the new things that I have learned are verbal and nonverbal messages. This can be learning from chapter 6 until chapter 8. The most interesting to me is on nonverbal communication channels. This is because I can learn body communication, facial communication and other else. On the chapter 13, I learned about the conflict. This chapter I know about principles of interpersonal conflict, conflict management stages and its conflict management strategies, this chapter also made me easily to handle the conflict among my relationship. Overall the Interpersonal Communication chapter, made me reminds again what I have done and does the correction toward it. So, next time I would not do the mistakes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment