Monday, April 20, 2009

RelAtiOnshIps and tEchnOlOgy..


Relationship and technology make me to remember my friend that study at UPNM Kuala Lumpur right now. This relationship exist when he find my phone number in my classmate hand phone.

He and my classmate is very close friend because they live at the same areas that are at Tawau, Sabah. Before I know him, I and my classmate had made some scandal in the class on that time. But my others classmate does not know about we relationship. This is because the way we communicate is just on the hand phone. He always calls and gives me some short message sent.

During the class, both of us do not talk to each other because we want to hide this relationship. This relationship not become to longer because we have the different characteristics. After Hari Raya, I get some messages from the unknown number phone. I become angry when a lot of messages that I do not know sending by whom.

One day, he tells me the truth that he is my classmate friend. I do not know why starting that day I really closely to him until now. But one thing, I cannot see he face because he do not want to sent he picture to me. When we chatting in the hand phone, I do not know why I have a lot of ideas to sharing at him. He and I have a lot of similarity of characteristics. He really nice person, this can be show the way he communicate and give some ideas to me.

Until now, I do not know whether my classmate know about his friend have relationship with me or not. But I do not care about that all, I hope one day I can meet him face to face as a friend. Now, I have found that my classmate has made some scandal in that class also. Why he always find some girl in that class to be the girlfriend. Very funny when know that he very hard to find some girl at the different course.

No comments:

Post a Comment