Monday, April 20, 2009

ConvErsAtiOn...


I have some friend that never talks during our secondary school. Both of us very shy when want to communicate. When see he face, I just smiling at him but when I want to open my mouth to talks with him my tongue suddenly stuck.

I do not know why I can be like that when face to face with he. He actually my classmate during forms four and forms five. Ever we in the same class, he never talks to me but with others classmates he treat very well with them. Sometimes, I want to ask him why he does not want to talk with me. Am I do something wrong at him.

After the ends of forms four, I knew that he has couple in that class. It very surprising when knows them relationship in that class. After I knew that news I does not care anymore about he want to talks to me or not. This is because he already have girlfriend. So, I do not want to spoil they relationship.

However, now they already break up because does not have similarity in their relationship. I thought that I will never see him anymore, but we study at the same university. The strangely is at this university he bravely want to talks to me. This begin when he get my phone number from my friend. One night, he invited me to dinner with him. So, with the open heart I accept him invited.

That’s night very special to me because we finally can do the good conversation and my tongue do not stuck anymore. After that night, we automatically are good friend. We always chatting in the phone and changing our ideas. This relationship much unexpected because I never think this might be happening between of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment